Update added by user Oct 16, 2015
People should just how bad these people are, they are setting a bad example for children and families, lawyers that work for these people are allowed to outright steal from children's fathers. F.O.C. should be about keeping both parents in children's lives, not turning papa into a homeless ***, papa must be allowed to buy things for there kids and take them places.
Original review posted by user Aug 18, 2015
in 1979 a girl Sue Pinoniemi told me she is pregnant and I am the father against everyone's advise I took her to the DHS signed the papers and set up a hearing for March 21 1980 the day before she told me she did not have a ride I agreed to take her when I picked her up she brings her mother the judge Patrick Dugan ordered me to pay 8 dollars a week and have it garnished from my 57 dollar pay check I was working at Pizza Palace making 2 dollars an hour shortly after her father called my mother and told her I came over he would shoot me shortly after that her boyfriend Jeff Seawert said he was the father and for me to stay away.February 1981 the F.O.C.
took my income tax return and said I was behind on child support I showed them the wage garnishment and court order and they said we want 35 dollars not 8 and we don't care what the judge says while she crumpled up the court order. My boss Robert Lenz refuse to take 35 dollars out of my pay because it would leave me with nothing I went back down to the friend of the court and told them I am not paying child support to put a warrant for my arrest and we will see what the judge says, they never did. In 1991 I talked to lawyers to see if I could fix this they told me I was crazy and if I went over there I could be arrested this is what ruined my life. On Jan.
1 2004 the case was closed on July 18 2007 the statue of limitations was up in 2006 I was awarded Social Security the case was closed so they didn't even try to take any money. On Dec. 1 2011 judge Muriel Hughes signed an order for me to pay 61,990 dollars at a rate of 750 dollars a month until the entire amount is paid the horrible nightmare is back I have trying everything to get a hearing nearly 10,000 dollars in lawyers they just ripped me off if I were a Blackman they wouldn't even try this but if they did I would contact the NAACP and own Michigan if I were a criminal or illegal alien I would have too many constitutional rights to try this.
In Dec 2011 I figured out the case was never filed so having a court order of any kind is physically impossible.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- It is the deffinition of the word evil
- Reason of review:
- treating me worst than an animal
- Preferred solution:
- Abide by black letter law
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Child Support Case
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Provides all type of legal registration service with the help of best legal advisor. 365companies will provides a services of company registration, LLp registration, LLP registration,FCRA registration, NBFC registration all..."
- "Dishonesty to Court. Lying to High Court Masters and Judges. Lending a helping hand to those involved in cheating, dishonesty, ripping people off, causing them losses, SLAPP suits, etc.. In the case..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "Dont get your oil changed at Walmart @ 100 East I-240 Service Road in Oklahoma city store# 743. Me and my daughter stopped in there 9-7-2016 @ 7:30 PM for..."
- "After checking the two locations within 25 miles of my house only to find out they both were out of stock, I finally ordered the limited edition Santa Cruz Star..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."