The foc sent me A modification form because my 36 month review was coming up I sent it back in October I didn't receive a questionnaire in till January and now they're telling me that it might take an extra 3 months for determination so that's a half a year when I talk to someone about this they basically told me I should have paid the motion fee and I would have got a quicker response it should not take 6 months for modification to your child support this is a service that they provide for both parties they need to have a different format or some other company come in and run it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of modification form. Wayne County Friend of the Court needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modification form in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayne County Friend of the Court.

Had an Experience with Wayne County Friend of the Court?

Comments

Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more FEMA - Completely useless FEMA "Where to start. Im a paramedic and during Rita and Ike they denied my family assistance even though they evacuated and I had to stay behind and work because i..." Read more Jerome B Simandle - Review in Government and Politics category Jerome B Simandle "A White South Jersey Federal Judge Tosses out another case with No Regard for black and Latino inmates who are living in Camden Counties Deplorable conditions. The judge and media..." Read more Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more