The foc sent me A modification form because my 36 month review was coming up I sent it back in October I didn't receive a questionnaire in till January and now they're telling me that it might take an extra 3 months for determination so that's a half a year when I talk to someone about this they basically told me I should have paid the motion fee and I would have got a quicker response it should not take 6 months for modification to your child support this is a service that they provide for both parties they need to have a different format or some other company come in and run it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of modification form. Wayne County Friend of the Court needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modification form in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayne County Friend of the Court.

Had an Experience with Wayne County Friend of the Court?

Comments