After each court case Charles Hagerty will not send out the paperwork of our court cases therefore I have no proof of his orders and I don't have the paperwork or the decisions to appeal his decision

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wayne County Friend of the Court. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayne County Friend of the Court.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Government and Politics category for more informed decision or compare Wayne County Friend of the Court to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayne County Friend of the Court?

Comments

Doesn't surprise me.He also wont send out my orders.

I call and they say they will call back and never do or they simply just hang up on me. Judge charles hagerty should be proud of his actions. NOT. My ex wife agreed in the divorce degree and in court she owes me money but yet the judge won't send the order.

But yet I spent 10 days in Wayne County Jail when I didn't pay charge card debt that I agreed to in the order.Shame on him