After each court case Charles Hagerty will not send out the paperwork of our court cases therefore I have no proof of his orders and I don't have the paperwork or the decisions to appeal his decision

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wayne County Friend of the Court. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayne County Friend of the Court.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Government and Politics category for more informed decision or compare Wayne County Friend of the Court to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayne County Friend of the Court?

Comments

Doesn't surprise me.He also wont send out my orders.

I call and they say they will call back and never do or they simply just hang up on me. Judge charles hagerty should be proud of his actions. NOT. My ex wife agreed in the divorce degree and in court she owes me money but yet the judge won't send the order.

But yet I spent 10 days in Wayne County Jail when I didn't pay charge card debt that I agreed to in the order.Shame on him

Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more Social Security Administration - Rude, incompetent represenative, Laurel, Mississippi Social Security Office Social Security Administration "I am a disabled individual, but I also work part time, about 26 hours per week. I submit my pay checks every month (as required), so that my monthly benefits..." Read more Jerome B Simandle - Judge Review from Clementon, New Jersey Jerome B Simandle "Judge Jerome Simandle tosses civil rights cases against crime boss and his allies. Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to pursue civil rights allegations against law enforcement officers..." Read more Jerome B Simandle - Review in Government and Politics category Jerome B Simandle "A White South Jersey Federal Judge Tosses out another case with No Regard for black and Latino inmates who are living in Camden Counties Deplorable conditions. The judge and media..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more